Saturday, August 31, 2013

Simple Port Scanner + Source

Hello fellow coders,
Information:
So, I have been bored for a while and I was flipping through 'My Threads' and saw the Simple port scanner thread I made a while ago; It wasn't the best because it had limitations. Limitations such as one port at a time. So I decided to crank it up to make it multiple ports at a time. Also, I would like to mention that I am still learning Network Programming, Sockets, and all that good stuff, so please use constructive criticism instead of flaming. :)


How to use it
-You have two options.
-Option 1 gives you the ability to scan list of ports. For example: 1337 - 1600 scans all the numbers between 1337 to 1600.
-Option 2 lets you choose specific ports; This is done by using Dynamic Memory Allocation. Cool

Source: http://pastebin.com/T0FBHaxs

Thanks,
Sri Krishna

P.S. I know the code isn't that great; So, please give me some way to optimize my code.

No comments:

Post a Comment